위의 비디오를보고 그룹이나 멘토와 이야기하십시오. 자세히 알아보십시오.
Do you like it when people just go through the motions with you?
- Spending time with someone because you have to is belittling to them. But spending time with them because you want to honors them.
- If you stop seeing earthly things as your treasures and start seeing God as your true treasure, you start seeing all things from a godly perspective. When you choose Christ above other things you implicitly show the value of God in your life.
- Christ is most glorified in you when you are most satisfied in him and when you treasure him even through struggle and pain.
Matthew 6:21 “Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will be also.”
- 이 주제에 대한 당신의 첫번째 반응은 무엇입니까? 무엇이 떠올랐습니까?
- Have you ever felt belittled by someone who was only spending time with you out of obligation? If so, what kinds of feelings did you/do you have towards that person?
- Read John 6:21. What are some ways you can start shifting your thinking to regard God as your “treasure”?
- How does understanding the value of God help you treasure him in difficult times?
- Who is a godly example in your life? What makes them different from others?
- 읽기 Job 22: 23-26. What is the sound thinking behind these verses? How can they help us understand how to value God and how can they be used improperly?
- 오늘의 주제에 따라 취해야 할 조치가 있습니까?